This program provides services for youth ages 11-17 years of age who have run away or are homeless. Our emergency shelter provides a safe harbor for these youth. They receive food, shelter, health screenings, as well as group, family and individual counseling, case planning and after care services. The goal is to safely reunite the youth with their family if possible.
Contact Us For More Information
Volunteers Needed for Safe Place:
- Respond to youth at Safe Place sites and provide transportation of the youth to the agency
- Assist with Safe Place site checks, ensuring locations are equipped and ready to respond to youth in need.
- Assist with Safe Place education and outreach
- Provide life skills sessions for youth
- Assist with fundraising campaigns and special events