Greenbriar’s Emergency Shelter serves infants and children through age 17 who are victims of neglect, abuse, abandonment, or who are runaways or homeless. The shelter is open 24 hours a day, 365 days each year. Children are cared for in a safe, nurturing environment and are provided meals, health screenings, clothing, shelter, school transportation, tutorial assistance, recreational activities, individual and group counseling and follow up care.
Contact Us For More Information
Volunteers Needed for Safe Place:
- Respond to youth at Safe Place sites and provide transportation of the youth to the agency
- Assist with Safe Place site checks, ensuring locations are equipped and ready to respond to youth in need.
- Assist with Safe Place education and outreach
- Provide life skills sessions for youth
- Assist with fundraising campaigns and special events